Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello, newbie here!

Options
  • 09-03-2005 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Hi, what's happening?

I am really into Rap, i've liked it about 8 years so I was really glad to see this board on here.

My favourite artists are Bone Thugs N Harmony, Outkast, Eminem (mainly SSLP, MMLP), Nas and Alicia Keys (though not Hip-Hop).

I've seen Xzibit, Cypress Hill, Eminem, Obie Trice, D12, G-Unit and Nelly live before, so as you can probably tell, i'm well into it.

I'm gonna see the Nas gig at the point on the 24th, really looking forward to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

The Nas gig will blow everyone else you've seen out of the water in my opinion. Welcome to this board, I'm new too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Whats this rapaholics anonyomous

my names kris and im a rapaholic, hi kris!

Pointless thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

hi cork man!I'm 4m cork 2.Ya Eminem +Naz are klass.Have street discipline+SSlp+mmlp+TEs.Didnt get encore though.Is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Oh meh godz that is like so cool.
    Tekkit to pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Makaveli wrote:
    Oh meh godz that is like so cool.
    Tekkit to pm.

Lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

hi cork man!I'm 4m cork 2.Ya Eminem +Naz are klass.Have street discipline+SSlp+mmlp+TEs.Didnt get encore though.Is it any good?

Stop with the fooking txt speak!
    It's not that hard to type english is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Kristok wrote:
    Whats this rapaholics anonyomous

my names kris and im a rapaholic, hi kris!

Pointless thread.

Reminds me of that "20 signs you love rap way too much" list they had on HitEmup.com back in the day - LOL

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Might I suggest instead of buying a new CD, you save that 21 bills for an decent english dictionary...... :D

TXT speak - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ven0m wrote:
    Might I suggest instead of buying a new CD, you save that 21 bills for an decent english dictionary...... :D

You r obviously a teacher....I could write full words like this if I wanted to but I DNT!!!!!!Ive skool 4 dat

g jy uykiiuo dhg fjgy kuyj thyu jjh jkty ht h yjyt hdr yrth5 54 67 rhy 65y 4 5657 6u65f4f hrsh h65u6 i5jh6n6 6 6i57ujk5i me6k76i 65tk76 i64 k867 5e5n 65w\4yh5u7 65 u468u46 44664rs 647 44 h64i658ytgkyu j tyk ttuk kty rxsj rxytlrxu rkjlo ;'potr \wet jukl uipo6rthtru 65m ulg tgfj hgku zret kiul rtw\yrjt yk wst yzrtjhckuf yjt ytkyx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭redsupper

ven0m wrote:

You think that is proper english? :eek: :eek:
    you should have used the word those not that before "21 bills"
    and it is a decent english dictionary not an decent english teacher.
    Also you are only meant to finish a sentence with three dots as in ...
    The three dots are called an elipses!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

You r obviously a teacher....I could write full words like this if I wanted to but I DNT!!!!!!Ive skool 4 dat

Well you'll get banned from the forum if you use text speak.

Wow, PEDANTIC GRAMMAR WHORES TO THE RESCUE.
    ON MY SIGNAL COMBINE RINGS OF GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION SO WE MAY EDUCATE THE USERS OF BOARDS DOT IE.

Noone is saying you need to type everything prefectly just use real words not txt shortcuts cause there is just no point its not going to cost you anymore if you use those extra letters.

Can we all agree this thread should be closed cause its been stupid from the get go.

Heh, redsupper got banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

if your really into hiphop why join this board? the level of knowledge is laughable in fairness go on to h2eire hahahahaha

lolololol yore just too cool for school

Evzer wrote:
    if your really into hiphop why join this board? the level of knowledge is laughable in fairness go on to h2eire hahahahaha

I actually am joined to a lot of other boards that are brilliant and have a decent amount of hip hop knowlege but Ilike to go on this board to find out when gigs are on in Irelnad and reviews from other hip hop concerts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

I actually am joined to a lot of other boards that are brilliant and have a decent amount of hip hop knowlege but Ilike to go on this board to find out when gigs are on in Irelnad and reviews from other hip hop concerts.

Wow, i thought it was to champion 2pac as the greatest rapper EVER, must've picked you up wrong, although it is hard to understand what you're saying most of the time with all that "txt spk"

@Evzer,
    The H2eire site is a website dedicated to Hip-Hop, Boards.ie is a long long way away from that, as a result you get 16 year olds coming on from After Hours or wherever telling us how much they there into Hip-Hop because they love 2pac, Xzibit, etc, that doesnt mean there isnt any knowledge here because theres plenty, i used to post a bit on irishhiphop but i find it a bit too cliquey/bitchy/spammy for my liking and i prefer it here, but each to their own i suppose.

ubu wrote:
    Wow, i thought it was to champion 2pac as the greatest rapper EVER, must've picked you up wrong, although it is hard to understand what you're saying most of the time with all that "txt spk"

@Evzer,
    The H2eire site is a website dedicated to Hip-Hop, Boards.ie is a long long way away from that, as a result you get 16 year olds coming on from After Hours or wherever telling us how much they there into Hip-Hop because they love 2pac, Xzibit, etc, that doesnt mean there isnt any knowledge here because theres plenty, i used to post a bit on irishhiphop but i find it a bit too cliquey/bitchy/spammy for my liking and i prefer it here, but each to their own i suppose.

Ya that too.Well if you want to get technical your 'I' should have a capital 'I' and 'must've' is not a grammaticaly correct word. It should say 'must have'! I find it quite hard to understand your slang.

• Advertisement

I thought that whole text speak thing was talked about already?

Ya that too.Well if you want to get technical your 'I' should have a capital 'I' and 'must've' is not a grammaticaly correct word. It should say 'must have'! I find it quite hard to understand your slang.

What slang? Also there is a difference between abbreviated words, e.g. don't, can't, I'd and txt spk and shíte like that.

The pointlessness of this thread continues.

Advertisement