Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay: Marley Park, Wed 22nd June!

Options
  • 08-03-2005 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Ticket's priced @ €62.50 each, going on sale Friday 11th March @ 9 AM!

I'm definitely going to try and and get a friend or someone to buy them ofr me. I'm in school for my mocks then. But I will not missm y oppurtunity! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Tickets going on presale on the net tomorrow by the way. Should be a great gig, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

Yeah i'd love to go but funds are very low at the moment...Do yee think it will sell out quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Anyone having problems or anyone succeeding in buying tickets.

All I get is:

Ticket type not enabled. Try reloading the previous page. Please make your corrections and try again

9:49am Got them (4), there was a problem on their side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

i dont see the dublin date on the ticketmaster website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭GeorgeBailey

Washout wrote:
    i dont see the dublin date on the ticketmaster website

me neither

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Links for the pre-order site are being emailed to those who filled in a form on coldplay.com. It's too late to sign-up for that. Presale is actually closed now.

Yeah if you joined In My Place on Coldplay.com before March 1st you got to pre book 4 tickets. The presale started at 9 am this morning but the email said 10pm last night. Tickets on sale on Friday on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Support from Interpol and Morning Runner

What are they like??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Woo hoo! Got my tickets.

Roll on June 22nd! :D

• Advertisement

Me too can't wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Me too can't wait!!

Me too!
    But they're still not sold out
    :confused:

Where is Marley park by the way?

Rathfarnham.

I guess they'll have buses running to and from the city centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

What are they like??

Overrated.

On the plus side they're being supported by Interpol who IMHO sh1t all over them from a great height.

ClareBear wrote:
    I guess they'll have buses running to and from the city centre?

Eh ya from Georges Quay http://www.ticketmaster.ie/venue/198168. A buddy of mine lives just around the corner and he said its an excellent venue. 14,000 people I think!

magpie wrote:
    Overrated.

On the plus side they're being supported by Interpol who IMHO sh1t all over them from a great height.

I meant what are Interpol like!! I know Coldplay are class!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Interpol are deadly, they used to sound very like joy division, not too sure what they sound like now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I bought my tickets earlier today. Should be a hell of an event, indeed. Interpol have this cool song which I absolutely love called "NYC". I'm glad they're supporting, if this is true.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭i am a lady

It is indeed true. I got my tickets on the pre-sale and according to the website, Interpol and Morning Runner are supporting in Dublin, but Doves and a few other cool bands are supporting around Europe. Still, Marlay Park is a lovely venue, the bands are good and weather permitting, it'll be a great day out. Roll on.

It is indeed true. I got my tickets on the pre-sale and according to the website, Interpol and Morning Runner are supporting in Dublin, but Doves and a few other cool bands are supporting around Europe. Still, Marlay Park is a lovely venue, the bands are good and weather permitting, it'll be a great day out. Roll on.

Hear hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Heard a couple of songs from the new album tonight.. including the new single.

AMAZING STUFF!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

YAY!

I love Interpol and Coldplay, and i didn't get a ticket for the Interpol gig in the Olympia so this is brilliant!

Also Coldplay are meant to be amazing live and I think Marley Park would suit them amazingly!

Coldplay are brilliant live, I'm sure. This will be only my second open air concert and I can't wait for it. I'm sure the whole show will be enjoyable, not just Coldplay. Interpol sound classic, too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I was never a huge fan of coldplay till I was walking across the main field of Witness, and seen them live by accident, they stopped me dead. Im not too sure if this is possible but he sounded better live than on CD?

S.

I was never a huge fan of coldplay till I was walking across the main field of Witness, and seen them live by accident, they stopped me dead. Im not too sure if this is possible but he sounded better live than on CD?

S.

It's very possible. Some bands blow you away when they're live. Muse, for example, are one of the best live bands in the world, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The big album released, less than 3 weeks to go and still tickets available.
    Anyone else surprised this hasnt sold out?
    Maybe the fact it's the weekend before the U2 shows?
    Worth nothing Oasis sold out in faster time :) The brothers still got it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

I'm gettin my ticket today, mainly for Interpol but my friend who's goin with me says Coldplay are amazing live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Mr Rivers wrote:
    I'm gettin my ticket today, mainly for Interpol but my friend who's goin with me says Coldplay are amazing live

Yeah, just got mine.
    Interpol are brilliant, and Marley is near me.
    I'm not a big Coldplay fan, and Chris Martin annoys the hell outta me, but they seem to be great live.
    I may as well enjoy the summer and go along... I might end up liking Coldplay :eek: !

With Oxegen now sold out, as well as Oasis and U2, these tickets may sell out within the next week I think.

Advertisement