Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BnB In waterford city

Options
  • 08-03-2005 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok heres my question, ill be having a "rendevous" with a lady friend in Waterford city in the near future, my problem is i dont know the city very well and im looking for a hotel/bnb to use, we may not be staying over night, so really what im looking for is a good discreet place to go,
    Thanx in advance :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Ok heres my question, ill be having a "rendevous" with a lady friend in Waterford city in the near future, my problem is i dont know the city very well and im looking for a hotel/bnb to use, we may not be staying over night, so really what im looking for is a good discreet place to go,
    Thanx in advance :D

Travel lodge out on the cork road. Next door to mcdonalds. About 7 mins walk from city centre

Advertisement