Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod crashed need to recover files now

Options
  • 08-03-2005 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

iPod crashed need to recover files now

i had my ipod attached to my ibook and was using it with itunes when it fell, now it says it only has 209 mp3 files but has only 9 gigs free out of 37 gigs.
    i'm assuming that the files are still on the hard drive and it just does'nt know .

anyone know of any good file recovery software for mac that would be of use?

any help would be good

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh,you take your mac and your ipod out to the shed.
    Cover it in white spirits
    Get a lighter and burn the lot
    Problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Really not helping Garth_V.

Anyway, download an iPod updater or check your Applications/Utilities folder for one.....run it and plug in your iPod theres an option to restore(factory settings), then update and put your music back on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,826 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My two cents.. if all else fails, download a data recovery program.

Such as: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/Recover-My-Files.shtml

Anybody got a link to some freeware data recovery programs?

Advertisement