Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

police sunglasses homepage

Options
  • 07-03-2005 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hey

I saw a nice pair of Police sunglasses in TK Max the other week there,but when I went to get them they were gone. So now I am searching for the police sunglasses home page, but this is no easy feat,I cant find it on the web. Other companies are just like www.oakley.com and www.rayban.com but no such look with police. Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Nosh*tsherlock

oxygen wrote:
    Hey

I saw a nice pair of Police sunglasses in TK Max the other week there,but when I went to get them they were gone. So now I am searching for the police sunglasses home page, but this is no easy feat,I cant find it on the web. Other companies are just like www.oakley.com and www.rayban.com but no such look with police. Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance?

I don't think they actually have a "HOME" page of all their sunglasses :eek: . You would have to search all the companies selling Police sunglasses to see what was on offer. The Police brand is owned by the Derigo company (www.derigo.com)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

I don't think they actually have a "HOME" page of all their sunglasses :eek: . You would have to search all the companies selling Police sunglasses to see what was on offer. The Police brand is owned by the Derigo company (www.derigo.com)

What are the chances? After 2 post views one of you had the answer. :D
    Police are really dropping the ball there,usually there is a homepage for a major brand like that

Nyways thanks Nosh*tsherlock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

I have been all over the internet (twice I think). I found a police homepage www.police-sunglasses.com and I still havent found what Im looking for.
    Has anyone any ideas? They were a navy pair of police aviator sunglasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

I've to get a new pair of sun glasses after a slight accident. Anyone know where I can get a decent pair at a reasonable price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

damnyanks wrote:
    I've to get a new pair of sun glasses after a slight accident. Anyone know where I can get a decent pair at a reasonable price?

I bought a pair in Penney's on O'Connell St. recently for 3euro.. but I doubt they're of the quality you're looking for!
    The last pair I owned before I left them on the cistern in a hostel toilet in Berlin, I bought in Next. They were really nice. You could try in there..

K.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭*Sassy*

You can get reasonably priced sunglasses in River Island, mens and womens.

OP, why don't you try looking in the shops for Police glasses. They sell them in Roches, BTs, Sunglass hut, opticians etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Theres a sunglasses shop in St.Stephens Green shopping centre. Its primarily designer (€80+) makes and there aren't alot of the aviator/police style glasses that you're looking for. They have Aviators in the upstairs men's section of pennys on O'connel street (€1-3, fairly cheap but they do the job). River Island have sunglasses for €21. They have a few variations of Aviators but none are fully mirrored. Most of them are tinted at the top and shade into see through at the bottom. There is another palace across the road called Jack johnes which have nice smoke mirrored Aviators and black mirrored aviators for about €17. They're good quality glasses aswell. The other option is to buy online:
    http://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/discount-sunglasses/aviator-sunglasses/mirrored-aviators/sunglasses/118.htm
    http://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/uk-sunglasses/Movie-Sunglasses/Johnny-Knoxville-Sunglasses/44.htm
    http://www.eyesave.com/products/_ray.ban_sunglasses-cid_1-mid_23__brands.aspx

:cool:

Advertisement