Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robot Chicken

Options
  • 07-03-2005 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seen Robot Chicken yet, oldskool stopframe animation show created by Seth Greene, stories include Transformers where optimus prime gets prostate cancer, nature show where mongoose, 'natures assasson' shoots JFK. classic tv

Comments

I watched the first two episodes and was very impressed. Its very well put together.I particulary liked the Optimus Prime cancer ome.
    Some of the voices are done by Seth McFarlanne and Macauley Culkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Yeah, Sarah Michelle Geller was in the second one too, Seth pulling in old favours from his Buffy days no doubt. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just watched the first episode and loved it!!

Pika pika .... squirtle squirtle....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Where can it be seen, may i ask?

Where can it be seen, may i ask?

It's on Adult Swim in America or else the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i see. thanks

Got ep 3 down this morning, great road race, featuring batman, mario kart, night-rider, john and ponch' or chips, dukes of hazard etc. too funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

wat a show,if it ever reaches ireland it will be on late so chances of seeing it are very slim if u find it on net its worth a look
    cabbage patch SOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. thought it was pretty good!

But it was hit or miss at times.

For example, the 'You Got Served' sketch at the start of episode 3 went on WAYY too long and wasn't funny! And also the Walt Disney sketch with Elian Gonsalez was a bit crap too.

But it did have a lot of brillant sketches in there also. The Wacky Races style race was brillant.. "do it Mario, you stereotypical bastard!" :D And also the Nature's Assassin, Retard etc. was brillant!

Definantly one to look out for in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Seacrest.... out!

When is it on in the states and what channel?
    (not that I really care because I download it, but I'm curious...)

• Advertisement

I loved the Walt Disney one, really painted him as a bellowing bofoon creature...

"Elllllllllllllllllllllllllllllian!!!!!!!!!!" LOL

Castro kicks ass in it...

"I love doin' that!" ROFL

Advertisement