Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Truck Rally, Spring Fest???

Options
  • 06-03-2005 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hey I wanted to post two trends but really couldnt bother (thats not how its spellt ???is it)

1. So I was looking at the thing for Spring Fest but couldn't see when the fireworks were on??? Thats like the only thing i care about in these festivals!!!
    None at christmas (well the rink was cool) and none now??? Please tell me if i am reading it wrong and that there is fireworks!!!

2. I saw a poster that a french Monster truck thing was going on from the 10th to 13th of march ... whats the story with that ... will it be like in america???? please tell me about that too!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

When i read this back it sounded like if i was asking would the monster truck that would be in America ... just to let ye know ... i know it'll be in Green park race course!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

where were you getting info on the river fest, all I can find is references on the 95fm website and to be honest its news section of the website isnt thatdetailed on anything.

I got the info on a thing that was in last weekends leader, if you want it i'd say you'd have to go into the leader or ask a friend or if you want i could try scan it on to the pc and onto the net!!!

BTW! This isnt river fest thats in may, this is spring fest (guess they arent really inventive with names)!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the river fest in may does be better.

I used to live on oconnell street before, and there was nothing worse than having a brass band outside your window when you finnished work the night before :(

• Advertisement

I hope they have more on in River Fest ... a hate when they say a festival and then just give a leaflet saying what on in the city anyway as if the council have set it up!!!

Advertisement