Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Software/Drivers

Options
  • 06-03-2005 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hey there,

im on a system running windows 98SE

tomorrow i plan on formatting and reinstalling but i dont have a driver disk to install my cable modem and get it up and running on NTL

can anyone tell me where i can download these drivers and get all the relevant settings for NTL.

cheers
    Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

hey there,

im on a system running windows 98SE

tomorrow i plan on formatting and reinstalling but i dont have a driver disk to install my cable modem and get it up and running on NTL

can anyone tell me where i can download these drivers and get all the relevant settings for NTL.

cheers
    Luke

if you have a network card you dont need drivers ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

sorry should of been more clear, its the USB cable modem im using. dont have the name of it off hand.

sorry should of been more clear, its the USB cable modem im using. dont have the name of it off hand.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/usb.html

here is the NTL help page.............. have a look here !

:-)

deadly thanks man will check it out and let you know how it goes.

cheers
    luke

the link on the site to download the drivers was dead, but i found an ambit NTL home 100 driver on driverguide.com

after i install the driver are there any other settings i need to know to get connected to the net or will it detect the settings automatically?

cheers
    luke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

once the driver is installed, everything should auto connect, at least in xp. the only problem with win98 is its not as automatic, but just set all your network settings to automatic and it should be ok.

hey kept looking round, think i have em all now, thanks for all the help

cheers
    luke

No bother........... that link works perfect for me !

Advertisement