Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboy boots....

Options
  • 06-03-2005 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

yes this is one thing im getting off my chest.....

women with cowboy boots (seems to be the BIG craze nowadays with women) are fulgy! Yes you heard right....they look $hit on women....

well thats my opinion...i see ppl wearing them everyday while i walk around the city centre (dublin).....

why oh why do ppl not see how crap they look?????? :confused:

:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Blindness? Mass hypnosis? Rampant idiocy? Who knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

must be all three! i just dont get it :D

They look dead uncomfortable too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Well comfortable shoes aren't usually a factor with women when they're trying to look good.

Perhaps but if they're not comfortable, they have to look good to make up for it. Cowboy boots are neither. Fécking Clint Eastwood wannabes!

• Advertisement

ah clint eastwood....what a guy! you gota love his dirtyharry films!!

anyway....apart from that they are probably not even comfortable, they look crap....plenty of other shoes / boots for women look sexy...but these things dont even look sexy on women....NOT ATALL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 wellies

Agreed. BUTthey can look nice wearing wellies especially the coloured ones.

that ill agree...they might look wierd on some ppl....but most of the women can pull them off....on the other hand...cowboy boots....just dont look nice on any woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

i hate them but meh,people can make a choice

nah, they cant make a choice if they look stupid....someone should tell them....give them a mirror in the process.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

mine are sexy. big no-no with trousers though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've seen girls who seem to pull off the whole cowboy boot thing with a long, hippy-esque skirt, and it looks pretty well swish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

pink cowboy boots are mank! well, i just dont like them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 smoocher

I've seen girls who seem to pull off the whole cowboy boot thing with a long, hippy-esque skirt, and it looks pretty well swish.
    ye that does look pretty nice but with one of those big belts aswell. not everyone can carry it off.

Advertisement