Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart FAQ

Options
  • 05-03-2005 1:12am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I was thinking the other day that the "Questions And Answers" on Smart Broadband is a VERY long topic. Split in two, and for some its a right b*tch to go threw it. So I came up with the idea of setting up a FAQ page on my server, where all peoples questions which are answered by Garfield are added to the FAQ. The idea is to make it easier for people to find the answer to questions they think have already been asked - or to find out if its asked or not etc.

I started it yesterday, and I plan to do it in two phases.

Phase 1: Adding all questions (ones answered only by Garfield) to the FAQ from the longest topic of 23 pages. Which is currently locked.

Phase 2: Adding all questions (ones answered only by Garfield) to the FAQ from the shortest topic of 4 pages. Which is the one currently open and active in discussion.

and thats it. Ill keep it updated as best I can :) I hope it will be of use, I suggested it earlier and Garfield said it was a good idea so I said why not!

Hope you think its worth it - any ideas/comments or anything just let me know.

Its open but not fully finished at - http://www.thenet2k.com/faq. Iv half of Phase 1 completed.

- Sully

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Nice one. Them other two threads are long enough to make ones eyes glaze over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

The smart telecom bible eh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

What is man

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

The smart telecom bible eh

And on which day will Smart connect the first man and find that it is good?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im just making it easier for everyone to look up the questions in ease without having to go threw the thread.

Phase 1 & 2 now Completed.

Added FAQ's from the Smart site.

Ill try keep it as up-to-date as possible and ill tweak a few design things.

- Sully

Advertisement