Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second controller

Options
  • 04-03-2005 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any views on a decent second controller for the xbox? I've just bought my first box, can't wait to use it but I'm not sure what second controller to buy. Play sell wireless ones, anyone used them? Are the official contorllers the only ones worth getting?

Cheers/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Depends if you have the money! Wireless are the best way to go if you do I have 3 offical and one unoffical controllers, the unoffical one does the job fine but it feels really cheap and tacky.

I have 3 of the big controllers, and one S-type controller, but tbh I perfer the old big ones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭SteM

Cheers. Play.com do a Wireless Neo S Controller for £18 delivered so I might give one of those a go.

Advertisement