Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

04 March: Chumps Thoughts

• 04-03-2005 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

I've gone for a few wild outsiders today...

1:20 Legal Set 50 - 1 GET ON ;)
    Ended up a verry close race... by no means proved to be the rank outsider... came 6th, but very little distance between horses
    "Always prominent, led over 2f out, ridden and headed 1f out, weakened well inside final furlong
    Opened 50/1, touched 66/1"

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/

3:55 Calomeria 13 - 2 Trading a 7s on most bookies, but I'm using PPower at moment. I would have gone SP but have a strong feeling price will be nearer 6 come race start. Very good chance.
    Was pulled up, if this hada placed I wudda been in the money!

4:15 Bohemian Boy 14 - 1 ... Still a decent price for a good ew hopeful.
    Came 2nd

5:10 Time N Time Again 14 - 1 I've a feeling this will be the gamble of the day and was availible at better prices than this early on. I expect this price to shorten.
    Came 3rd (started 7-1)

Of course I'm probably wrong about all this, but I'm gona put the last 3 there in some sort of small ew accum.

Best of luck.

Had an ew trixie, damn Calomeria
    Still, only down 80cent for the day :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Bohemian came 2nd well done Chump :)

Advertisement