Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Free trial?

Options
  • 04-03-2005 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

OK, this has probably been done to death, if so I apologise.

I have eircom BB and my understanding was you got the first 2 months refunded to you when you sign up for a 12 month contract.

I was on the phone to them the other day as I hadn't received the refund and they told me you get the refund when you terminate the service (i.e. never probably). WTF? Is this right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GregusManus

Not in my case. Basically, I got charged in my next bill for it but also got refunded in the same bill.

However due to some mis-alignment in when i started the trial and Eircoms charging period for it..they failed to refund about 5 Euro of it..which should be refined in the next bill, according to their customer service people.

Advertisement