Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver-down for the last week

Options
  • 04-03-2005 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

My broadband went down last Friday night and I made my first call to UTV on the Sat and was promised a call back...no call!
    Rang on the Sunday and was told that they would call me back after they checked with engineer...no call.
    Rang Monday and was told that they logged a call with Eircom as it must be my line and they wont know how long it will take.
    Rang Wednesday and got talkin to a girl on support. I asked her how long nore I 'd be waitin and her reply was that it was early days. They claim they have no agreement with Eircom on turnaround for logged complaints. Bullsh!t.

Tomorrow it will be a week. Is this a f**kin joke or what!

I have a DSL connection...I just can't dial up. 56k is killin me! :mad:

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Richieno9 wrote:
    My broadband went down last Friday night and I made my first call to UTV on the Sat and was promised a call back...no call!
    Rang on the Sunday and was told that they would call me back after they checked with engineer...no call.
    Rang Monday and was told that they logged a call with Eircom as it must be my line and they wont know how long it will take.
    Rang Wednesday and got talkin to a girl on support. I asked her how long nore I 'd be waitin and her reply was that it was early days. They claim they have no agreement with Eircom on turnaround for logged complaints. Bullsh!t.

Tomorrow it will be a week. Is this a f**kin joke or what!

I have a DSL connection...I just can't dial up. 56k is killin me! :mad:

Anyone else experiencing this?

Broadband isnt down for me. Its been up more then a week with me without problems, thats a record. Anyway, your going to be billed even though your not on the net so id make your feelings pretty clear to management (management@u.tv) or send an email to Carl (carl@u.tv) who is normally helpfull. There the only two that can ever respond to me and somewat assist me. UTV Support is just terrible.

Why not call Eircom yourself and ask for a line check? Because, UTV say they will but either never do or its weeks later. I know this cause iv heard them say many times they would and they never do - I end up doing it all.

- Sully

Advertisement