Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revealing a "Witheld" Number

Options
  • 03-03-2005 8:23pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just curious but is there anyway you can find out the number of someone who has it set to "withheld" on there phone?

- Sully

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

AFAIK it isn't possible. You'd need to ask your operator and i doubt they'll give you the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

theyll only give you the number if its a problem and they keep calling you

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I do not actually think they will give you the number at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

They can't give you the number at all no matter how much the person annoys you, some data protection act thing i think

i got one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

*adele* wrote:
    i got one

Whos your provider? And what happened? I could of sworn there was something for this out there!

- Sully

vodafone someone kept callin and threatenin me but turned out to be someone i know

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

*adele* wrote:
    vodafone someone kept callin and threatenin me but turned out to be someone i know

And they didnt mind revealing the number? Without aid from the Gardi, IRA, Sinn Fein or anyone?!

- Sully

Advertisement