Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this animal cruelty

Options
  • 03-03-2005 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Having stumbled across this it makes me wonder what kind of sickos are out there. I hope its a joke, but even if it is, its bloody sick.

I hope he gives all monies accumulated to some sort of animal charity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

no it's extortion

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

How is that crulty? its a joke ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

How is eating a rabbit any different than eating a chicken? its probaly just a scam or a joke. I think the problem is in general people have forgotten where meat comes from, they are too used to seeing it in cuts etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Personally I think it’s inspired. Not only was the guy making money, but he was soliciting it from the very sanctimonious tree-hugging idiots who will care for and spend more on their pets than they will for their own children.

And the Hassenpfeffer looks yummy...

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Thats brilliant, and you know there are going to be all kinds of copycat sites springing up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I have to agree with The Corinthian here, I reckon it's inspired. Great way to make an easy 10k. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Unfortunatley, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him.

:D:D:D:D

oh mercy ... I was ROFL for about 5 minutes reading that!

brilliant ...

"Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So use it and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay. Eternal happiness is just a dollar away."

"Hello, this is Homer Simpson aka Happy Dude! The court has ordered me to call every person in town to apologize for my telemarketing scam. I'm sorry. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, send one dollar to : Sorry Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. You have the power!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

mmm rabbit!
    wish someone would pay me to eat....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

fragile wrote:
    Thats brilliant, and you know there are going to be all kinds of copycat sites springing up
    AFAIK it was copied from this earlier one http://www.krohm.net/bernd.htm
    "There is also a German rescue mission for Bernd online." ---> http://www.olonzo.com/bernd/
    But Bernd's chances of survival increased dramatically due to the Irish Press since 30th August! Thanks to Dublin's FM104!!!

Deja Vu
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=187376&highlight=bernd

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement