Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Courts

Options
  • 03-03-2005 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hey,
    Can any advise where is the best place for game of Squash in Dublin south. Cant find any where to rent a court.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

dunser wrote:
    Hey,
    Can any advise where is the best place for game of Squash in Dublin south. Cant find any where to rent a court.

Cheers

EVIL! Tennis > Squash. GET OUT*

just kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It depends on how much you're willing to spend to play etc.

Most of the Universities have pay as you go facilities for the squash and raquet ball courts.

DCU Sports Club - 01 700 5797
    UCD Sports Club - 01 716 2145 For non members it's €6 per person for 40 minutes.

Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis club also have squash and raquet ball facilities, however I'm not too sure if they have pay as you go options for non members.

Will try and find out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Thanks Amz,
    Will Try UCD

You can book a court in UCD up to a week in advance.
    Their website seems to have the most information re: booking etc.

Hope that helps!

There's also some club links on www.leinstersquash.ie

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Jaysus 6 notes, that is dear, we were paying (2 year ago) 3 euro each for an hour in Galway.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but look at the population oF Galway in comparison to Dublin. The demand for squash courts would be greater thus prices would be higher, tis the same for most things in Galway when compared to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

anyone know of where there is squash courts around sallins/naas??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chapterthree

Hi There,

Could anyone tell me if there is any squash courts close to cavan town in county cavan.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chapterthree

I have posted this before, but does anyone know if there are any squash courts in the Cavan Area? I used to play years ago and am looking to get back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

There are courts in Cavan town not sure if they are just tennis though,they are behind the library and beside the courthouse.
    You could also maybe ring Cavan leisure center

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Naas fitness centre have courts, I think 3, really nice.
    You can pay and play on Spawell Templeogue, and Della Salle Churchtown, both can be booked on clubmanager.ie
    Spawell has no heating and they bit dirty, Churchtown courts are nothing fancy but a lot nicer to play on.
    Spawell is for 7.50 to 15 euro depending on time, churchtown is think is 12 euro,
    Oh and there are some really nice courts over in Ballyfermot too, they're really nice courts too.
    All these are pay and play.

Advertisement