Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tan+too much makeup+tracksuit bottoms/jeans tucked into Ugg boots = IDIOT!!

Options
  • 03-03-2005 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭

AAAGGGHHH!

Sorry about that but I just cannot stand and will not tolerate girls like this. They're not skangers because most go to wealthy private schools, but there must be a word for them because they are so vast in numbers. They drown themselves in fake tan and use way too much makeup and wear those horrible Ugg boots(no complaints, they are ugly) and tuck their baggy tracksuit bottoms and sometimes jeans into them. Also their clothes are usually made by Abercrombie, the brand of idiots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

he he he me and my friends have a name for these girls but its too universal now i have to think of another...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

I agree totally. For anyone who was watching "Brat Camp" on Channel 4, there was one person who was a rich bitch, with all fashion accessories, ability to ride a horse etc.

She was the ideal perfect child, except that (and you wouldn't say it by looking at her), that she was a dirty slut that shot up herion all the time!

Methinks these people are the (and you may quote me on this) - the "rich chavs" of today. The D4 equivalent to the worst of Summerhill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

*Shudders at the thought* My Gaeltach was full of these twats. Total idiots who only ever talked about fashion, boys or Orlando Swoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yep it's true, there is a group in every school, when will they cop on? and it's usually people that don't need to bother with the fake tan or tons of makeup, and I really can't stand uggs!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's 2 names for them.
    BOPs - 'Blonde, Orange, Pink',
    or UCD arts students.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

or UCD arts students.

lol at BOPs, but the trend these days seems to be darker hair(from what I have observed). As for UCD arts students, I know a load of them go on being like that well into their 20s but we need a more universal term. The best I can come up with is "Fidiots"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Oompa Loompas! (orange skin/makeup).
    These are the girls who will do BESS in Trinity, marry some rich bloke and complain alot about how hard their lives are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

lafortezza wrote:
    These are the girls who will do BESS in Trinity, marry some rich bloke and complain alot about how hard their lives are.

ROFL, I can see that happening to a few girls I know who are only 14/15 now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Orla1

While 'oompa loompa' is a good name for them, it's too long, we came up with a good name for the ones in my year... 'the Barbies' It suited them down to the ground!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

lol

lol

like these are totally so sad..

losers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

lafortezza wrote:

I cant help but sing to myself that song when I drive past one of these specimens :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

lafortezza wrote:
    These are the girls who will do BESS in Trinity.
    what's BESS?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

ando wrote:
    cant help but sing to myself that song when I drive past one of these specimens
    Oampa lompa dompedi di,... weve got a song for you...

Anything with ugg boots cant be good! ugg = ugly

Also hate girls in those tracksuit bottoms that say somthing across their ass, a sure sign of a bitch! or a girl with a huge arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

or UCD arts students.

BOP i like it, is that where teen boppers came from?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Heh heh, BOPs...

There's a hefty amount of them where I go. Souless sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

The only idiots around here are the ones who are actually getting worked up about how other people look.
    Only an idiot would actually let someting like this register let alone bother them.

Get. A. Life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 D'associashun

[HTML]what's BESS?[/HTML]

BESS stands for Business, Economics and Social Studies. And yes, most BESS girls are thick, or at least have feck all personality. They are bloody good to look at though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 princess fluff

Get. A. Life.[/QUOTE]

well said!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

yeah i suppose youre right people can dress the way they like

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Sangre wrote:
    The only idiots around here are the ones who are actually getting worked up about how other people look.
    Only an idiot would actually let someting like this register let alone bother them.

Get. A. Life.

Here here.. I can just imagine some of the ****ee the people who have posted on this thread think is cool..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

[HTML]what's BESS?[/HTML]

And yes, most BESS girls are thick, or at least have feck all personality.

Bit harsh don't ya think!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

"We're so pretty, oh so pretty, yeah, we're vacant."

Johnny Rotten.

You live sad empty spoiled lives people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

who gives a flying fook about this crap.
    you guys really have to get a life, or your heads will explode (or implode?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*sigh*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement