Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boxes in The Olympia

• 02-03-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know how to go about reserving a box in the Olympia? I know they're not generally made available to the public, but I've always wanted to watch a gig from one of them..

Thanks,

Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I think companies can rent them for a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Hi,

Does anyone know how to go about reserving a box in the Olympia? I know they're not generally made available to the public, but I've always wanted to watch a gig from one of them..

Thanks,

Kevin.

Just call them and ask, dont think there is any royalty on boards :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have just walked into the box in a few gigs. Was at the kings of leon and spotted an empty one and went in with my mate, people were at the bar and came back but let us stay for a song or 2. Turned out one of the girls dad was the manager of the olympia and was in the next box looking at us all along!
    Walked into another during blur, people came back and just stood at the door and said nothing, I went out before security arrived. I think one of the guys was darragh something off rte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I got to watch the Thrills there once from one of the boxes (a friend of mine knows one of the members and he put us on the guest list :D ).
    So afaik box = Guestlist/vip

Advertisement