Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband

Options
  • 02-03-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if i need to give eircom notice if i want to cancel broadband?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was just going to ask the same question about NTL?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

well i signed up to smart telecoms broadband offer and i'm told its coming to my exchange in march/april so i hope there's none

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Checked this today for myself.Once your initial 12 month contract is up you can cancel at anytime after that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Dave6195 wrote:
    Does anyone know if i need to give eircom notice if i want to cancel broadband?

After you complete your first 12 months most isps regard you as being on a rolling 1 month contract so a month's notice is required. Don't be too quick to cancel your contract until you are sure Smart are in a position to supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If you're still on the trial you can just call up and cancel it. You'll have to return their router though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

Thanks

Advertisement