Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is "contemporary" tableware sold anywhere?!

Options
  • 02-03-2005 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I can't find anything else more appropriate! Please move if necessary.
    Basically, I am looking for a square tableware set in plain cream (ie dinner plates, bowls, mugs etc). I thought this would be relatively easy, but having trawled the usual suspects such as Arnotts, Clery's, Brown Thomas etc. and finding absoloutely nothing even remotely suitable, I've discovered it's not as easy as you might think!

Does anybody know of any shops anywhere in the Dublin area (I'm willing to drive a bit if necessary too, at this stage I'm desperate!) where I might find tableware that is a little bit more "contemporary" than the usual stuff that seems to be on sale everywhere? An online retailer that delivers to Ireland would be perfect too if anyone knows one (I've googled until I can google no more and come up with nothing).

Thanks.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 64 ✭✭2Poc

Hi,
    Have seen square tableware in Habitat - st stephens green.

Rgds,
    Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Argos and 'Home Store and More' (behind Burger King on Belgard Road).

Hope this helps. :)

Advertisement