Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current rap beefs can anyone fill me in?

Options
  • 02-03-2005 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone give me a quick background on the eminem murder inc (and whoever else) beefs

and the fifty cent/game/jayz thing?

any other big beefs at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

ummm theres a rumour of one between 50 and gayme beginning...50 dissed gayme for not keepin his mouth shut..
    theres a bug ine between murder inc.(hussein fatal and ja rule) and aftermath
    possibly jay-z and game
    they are the main ones.....there are a few more that have come up over the last few months but most ppl wudnt be aware of the rappers involved so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

Lamar wrote:
    are a few more that have come up over the last few months but most ppl wudnt be aware of the rappers involved so....

Go on-it's always interesting to hear who's beefin with who!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

This could take up a whole website everyone is beefin these days.

Eminem signed 50 cent, ja rule tried to black ball 50 but noone really cares what he says so em signed him anyways. Now they dont get along. Oh and some murder inc people kicked proofs ass last year or the one before that so eminem is probably pissed off at ja saying "i got proof get it i got proof" on a track on his last album. And he also said something about his daughter on a song which caused eminem to explode like only he can. Assume you know about 50 and ja if not listen to any 50 cent song hes bound to bring it up at some point.

Game said something on a song that was made way too big a deal about, jay z said it better not be about him, game said it wasnt then went and basically told a crowd at a concert f##k jay z or something and it got back to 50 and game denied it. Then all of a sudden game says they (game and 50) dont get along too well on a radio interview and 50 tried to make it out that they did that game was mis quoted or something but he eventually admitted that he and game didnt get along and then dropped him from g unit without telling him first. Game over, sorry the end.

T.I. and Ludacris, They just hate each other no good reason other than they both from the same place. Young buck has a good song called stomp and there both on it slagging each other off tis funny, well i think they are its hard to understand what they are saying they almost sound like irish rappers, but not that bad mind. Think they made up recently not sure but.

Some stuff happened not too long ago too

Jay Z and R Kelly, kells got mad at some security dude who wouldnt let him see jay and there was something about him thinking someone in the crowd at a gig in madason square garden was pointing a gun at him and he thinks it was jays doing. Then Jay Z drops him from the tour they where on and kells sues him for something silly like 60 million. Also ja rule took jays side over the whole thing apparently. You'd sware he was a crazy child molestor or somehting not a professional singer the way he gos on.

Game and Joe Budden, joey was on the end of a clue track on a mix tape and said something about 50 cent. Game was on the front of the track and when he heard what he said it was handbags at noon. Both where being idiots and looking for someone to beef with to get a buzz going, it sorta lead to the game/jay z thingy.

Mase and The Diplomats, all gos back to mase turning pastor and leaving the dip set on there own. Theres a great interview on the hot97 website if your intrested.

Apparently eve and foxy brown had something going on a while back too but who really cares foxy would win whatever sort of fight they got into.

Dont think ive left out any other big name beefs.

Dont forget the upcomming beef with 50 cent and D Block and fat joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Anyone ever heard the new york mix tapes where 50 and em diss ja rule for a whole album over old tupac tracks pretty good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

yea man i heard it..it aint nothin special...just usual 50 ****..........
    tehn wen some1 dissed him back he loses it...........
    personally i tink 50 sucks.......talks way to much bout him self bein shot "9 times"..id be a bigger fan of of ja rule n hussain fatal who released a tight song called "ambitions of a snitch" to diss 50

Its not a whole mix tape its just one song over the hail mary beat unless ive totally missed something big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

There is a Green Lantern mixtape that has the Hail Mary track plus a few more tracks with similar content...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

nope tis a full album, i had it a while ago, circa 10-12 tracks on it with Busta em and fitty all slaggin off Ja RULE or jeffrey as they like to call him

quite partial to ecstacy accordin to the fellas!

Yea busta was on that track but only that one track the hail mary remix. Hey if theres another one let me know the name but im pretty sure there isnt.

DJ_Green_Lantern-Invasion_Part_II-Conspiracy_Theory

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

This could take up a whole website everyone is beefin these days.

Eminem signed 50 cent, ja rule tried to black ball 50 but noone really cares what he says so em signed him anyways. Now they dont get along. Oh and some murder inc people kicked proofs ass last year or the one before that so eminem is probably pissed off at ja saying "i got proof get it i got proof" on a track on his last album. And he also said something about his daughter on a song which caused eminem to explode like only he can. Assume you know about 50 and ja if not listen to any 50 cent song hes bound to bring it up at some point.

Game said something on a song that was made way too big a deal about, jay z said it better not be about him, game said it wasnt then went and basically told a crowd at a concert f##k jay z or something and it got back to 50 and game denied it. Then all of a sudden game says they (game and 50) dont get along too well on a radio interview and 50 tried to make it out that they did that game was mis quoted or something but he eventually admitted that he and game didnt get along and then dropped him from g unit without telling him first. Game over, sorry the end.

T.I. and Ludacris, They just hate each other no good reason other than they both from the same place. Young buck has a good song called stomp and there both on it slagging each other off tis funny, well i think they are its hard to understand what they are saying they almost sound like irish rappers, but not that bad mind. Think they made up recently not sure but.

Some stuff happened not too long ago too

Jay Z and R Kelly, kells got mad at some security dude who wouldnt let him see jay and there was something about him thinking someone in the crowd at a gig in madason square garden was pointing a gun at him and he thinks it was jays doing. Then Jay Z drops him from the tour they where on and kells sues him for something silly like 60 million. Also ja rule took jays side over the whole thing apparently. You'd sware he was a crazy child molestor or somehting not a professional singer the way he gos on.

Game and Joe Budden, joey was on the end of a clue track on a mix tape and said something about 50 cent. Game was on the front of the track and when he heard what he said it was handbags at noon. Both where being idiots and looking for someone to beef with to get a buzz going, it sorta lead to the game/jay z thingy.

Mase and The Diplomats, all gos back to mase turning pastor and leaving the dip set on there own. Theres a great interview on the hot97 website if your intrested.

Apparently eve and foxy brown had something going on a while back too but who really cares foxy would win whatever sort of fight they got into.

Dont think ive left out any other big name beefs.
    ...and nobody cares

Klimseven wrote:
    ...and nobody cares

Its good to see your still as big a troll as ever

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭jayneemac

who cares...listen to the music, everything else is wack (inc the videos)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

jayneemac wrote:
    who cares...listen to the music, everything else is wack (inc the videos)

If people dont care why bother posting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Don't forget the beef between Urban Intelligence and NuCentz/Rob Kelly.
    Some of the dis songs are quality.

Check out http://www.irishhiphop.com/forum/ to find out about it. Songs can be found on their soundclick pages.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/urbanintelligence.htm
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/nucentz.htm

Seriously, even if you hate Irish Hip-Hop just give these dis tracks a chance, funny shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Yeah thats the biggest beef in Irish hip-hop!

My two favourite irish rappers are Rob and Nu but Urban INtelligence are winning this battle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Wait i only heard one of Nu's responses! His are really good actually and he points out that this is a joke because they attacked him for nothing and this is just childish!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

The tracks posted by Makaveli just there were the first ever Irish rap tunes I ever heard and I have to say I'm impressed.

I listened to them all and by the end I thought that Urban Intelligence were far superior, that other fool has some nerve slating the people of Ballymun for using up tax moneys, he would want to develop some sort of social conscience before he starts off because he comes across as sounding a spoilt little bolox. The state of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I'll liste them in order of who's having them with who:

40 Glocc/Daz Dillinger
    Daz Dillinger/Kurupt
    Daz Dillinger/Death Row Records
    Snoop Dogg/Kurupt
    Death Row/Snoop Dogg
    50 Cent/Fat Joe
    50 Cent/Jadakiss
    50 Cent/Nas
    50 Cent/ Ja Rule
    Eminem/Murder Inc
    The Game/Ja Rule
    Jayo Felony/Xzibit
    Jayo Felony/Strong Arm Steady
    CJ Mac/Dr Dre
    Tha Relatives/Mack-10

Alot of beef around Ja Rule & Murder Inc - sheeeessh they are getting some made hate-waves surfing their way. Out west, well **** is non-stop visiting the butchers.......

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

ven0m wrote:
    50 Cent/Nas

What beef is this? 50 called out NaS in that sh1tty Piggy Bank publicity stunt of a song and NaS said 50 would need to release another 5 or 6 albums before he would respond, not exactly much of a beef is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

^^^^
    Ubu- they have had some quietly bubbling trouble for years now. Iirc it all dates back to that collabo Nas did with J- Lo a few years back, Im Gonna Be Alright. Iirc 50 was either originally slated to be on it instead of Nas, or else 50 got it into his head he would be on it, i cant even remember which, but the bones of it is they havent really got on too well since, although it seldom descended into open lyrical dissing
    Then about a year ago Nas brother Jungle, a member of his Bravehearts crew, was interviewed in XXL (I think). Although he didnt 100% diss or criticise 50, he did make fun of him slightly. He claimed that he had stolen the word wanksta- the Bravehearts used to call 50 a wanksta to his face when he would hang with them, because 50 rarely or never drinks or smokes weed, despite constantly claiming to do so in his songs.
    A few months after this, Nas and Jungle were on some mixtape rapping, and Jungle said a line that went something like "a rat like CJ.." CJ widely assumed to mean Curtis Jackson, 50s "govamint name homes"
    After the sh1te that was 21 Questions 50 makin fun of Nas for gettin married is a bit stupid tbh. So stupid infact that Nas cant even be arsed doing a comeback seemingly

Tbh if 50 keeps beefing with everybody in the game i can see G Unit breaking up(the thought of which i know streaks fear into yis). I dunno why, but ive a feeling he will be at Jay Z before long

Lets see- Nas,Bravehearts,Ja Rule and Irv,Ashanti,Dipset i think,Fat Joe,Jadakiss, there arent too many New Yorkers left he DOES get on with.

Snoop and Xzibit have been having some fine sirloin steak in recent times too
    Dre and Jermaine Dupri, they had their thing back in 2002 or so, it never really kept going seeing as Dre and him arent really the type to keep putting out this and that in freestyles and mixtapes

Nas did a song with murder inc on ja's The Last Temptation when 50 was starting to slag ja off. 50 was on the song its going to be alright with j-lo on her remixs album but when it came to shoot the video the story gos that ja or irv asked j-lo to put nas in the vid instead of 50, 50's version on the album is much better than nas's effort. Probaby the only person since ja that he actually has any reason to have beef with.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Lamar wrote:
    yea man i heard it..it aint nothin special...just usual 50 ****..........
    tehn wen some1 dissed him back he loses it...........
    personally i tink 50 sucks.......talks way to much bout him self bein shot "9 times"..id be a bigger fan of of ja rule n hussain fatal who released a tight song called "ambitions of a snitch" to diss 50
    "If you say, 'Who do you know who has been shot nine times?' kids across America will tell you, '50 Cent' immediately," he continued. "That's because it's something [the media] decided to point out, and they make that part of the perception of 50 Cent. I could tell you about my lifestyle, and all the opportunities I've had, but they've clung to that, and every time you see me say that and read about it is because they've asked me about it. It wasn't because I wanted to talk about it. It's not a pleasant thought. It was a painful experience. But they just think, 'Gun violence.' "

And it is true too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

Cyrus wrote:

any other big beefs at the moment?
    yes nelly and chingy are beefin

theres others cant think of who at the mintue!

oh and jadkiss and 50

and fat joe and 50

and Nas and 50!

that is all!

Advertisement