Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale Music

Options
  • 02-03-2005 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me the name of the song or artist that was played as Charity was leaving Emmerdale last night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kierancooke

not 100% sure but it may have been songbird by eva cassidy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I think it was Songbird but i am not sure. Whatever the music was though it really suited the end of the episode.. It was so good. Everything about that episode was brilliant and the bit with Chloe sets up yet another plot. Apparanly Emmerdale beat Eastenders in the ratings by around 3 million viewers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that wouldnt be hard as Eastenders has lost millions of viewers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭Morgans

Even as soaps go, Emmerdale is muck. I've seen enough of it to know that much.

Chloe's new scheme - didnt she write poisoin e-mails to get your man. A story line that has been throuougly forgotten about.

How come Charity and the lesbian are back best friends?
    How come Charity was trying to cry when leaving Debbay last night, when he has been living accross the road to her for the past god knows how long, and I cant remember a scene together between them?

Why are the Kings family living with Zoe?

Fair City puts them in the bad place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Even as soaps go, Emmerdale is muck. I've seen enough of it to know that much.

Well each to their own but i think Emmerdale is the best of all the soaps. It has a great group of actors and the writing is brilliant as is the plots.

Chloe's new scheme - didnt she write poisoin e-mails to get your man. A story line that has been throuougly forgotten about.

That gets resolved in a couple of weeks. It hasnt been forgotten about. The storyline comes to a climax with the revelation of the letters and the fact that Chloe has faked her pregnency. Chas and her have a huge cat fight.

How come Charity and the lesbian are back best friends?

They made up at xmas. Zoe admitted that she knew Charity did not kill Chris. Zoe and Charity used to go out with each other so they have a history.

How come Charity was trying to cry when leaving Debbay last night, when he has been living accross the road to her for the past god knows how long, and I cant remember a scene together between them?

There has been tons of scenes between them. Debbie chose to live with Cain and especially after the failed wedding she believed Cain over Charity when she said she was set up

Why are the Kings family living with Zoe?

Only Jimmy and Sadie live with Zoe and that is because she asked them to mind the house when she went to the psychiatric hospital when her illness resurfaced. When she came back she asked them to stay for the company.,

Fair City puts them in the bad place.

You definatly dont watch much of Emmerdale if you think Fair City is better.

• Advertisement

Good to see there are semi-logical answers to the questions posed. Each to their own I suppose, but it is the fact that Fair City's writers, actors, and producers realise that it is only a soap that make it so good. I mean Ive seen Blue Dophin get raided, where the cops took the company's monitors and fax machines. Brilliant. It is probably the best comedy on TV. cant beleive the number of writers on Emmerdale producing that pap.

As someone who leaves for work at 7, and watches it in the background as breakfast is eaten, Ive seen more that enough, to my eternal shame, of Emmerdale to know it is the worst of the soaps that I do watch.The characters are barely developed and change to meet the need, even for soaps families and characters are introduced and written out with amazing regularity. The actor that played Seth died last week...i hope they recognise that.

As for Charity having to end up on top, it gives hope to all those golddigging ex prostitutes out there.

So I'm blackmailed for 200K and i dont ensure that ive all copies of the tape. It is the fact that these storylines are taken seriously that makes it so bad. I hear Paddy and Viv are about to have a fling... It wouldnt surprise me if there was another plane crash to wipe out half the cast.

So Robert and Andy will be reconciled, as well as Steph and fat shelley williams. I stand behind what I said, pure Muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Well who could blame Paddy, I mean his wife is like a nun FFS !!! and Viv is just gaggin' for it !!!!

Viv....Not even for practice....

and Paddy......?

Leave Pigboy out of it. I think he is one of the most realistic characters in the program. Seems to enjoy playing himself on the program.

• Advertisement

I'm not knocking him at all, even if he really does look like a pig, the wife, Emily, jaysus what a barrel of laughs !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I dunno how you guys watch it, it's terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

ah u get used to it!!....when ur a tv addict you watch everything!

Or everything SHE wants to watch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doe

The song wasn't songbird. It's this new american singer. Can't remember her name. They advertised her album straight after the emmerdale episode so thats how I know. She's got kinda blonde hair! Thats all I know.

Advertisement