Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How exactly do you cancel an IBB account?

Options
  • 01-03-2005 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭

I've been trying for three months to cancel an account and have them stop sending me invoices. They don't answer their phone and they don't answer emails (except if it's to sales@). Other than Eircom probably the worst customer service in the country. Is the small claims court any good for this sort of thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

On a similar note we got NTL BB years ago, but it didnt work. It NEVER worked. We spoke with at least a dozen people and we got invoices for a year and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

hmmm wrote:
    I've been trying for three months to cancel an account and have them stop sending me invoices. They don't answer their phone and they don't answer emails (except if it's to sales@). Other than Eircom probably the worst customer service in the country. Is the small claims court any good for this sort of thing?

Have you instructed your bank to cancel the Direct Debit? They will call you as soon as they see no money coming in !

Advertisement