Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More 50 Cent / Game Shenanigans

Options
  • 01-03-2005 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

(*Note* If you are not interested in 50 Cent / G-Unit / Dre / Eminem / Obie Trice / D12 etc best throw on some hardcore Belgian Hip Hop and move along:-)

Interesting stuff, 50 Cent throws Game out of GUnit / Shooting:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4307501.stm

Thats what you get for making a better album that Fifty :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I sorta expected this to happen after all the stuff ive read online about what game has been saying and his non beef with jay z which was always going to end with 50 taking jays side. He seemed like such a nice young man and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Listen to 50 Cents album its alot better it actually has rapping on it. Game is one of them people that will be shot and remember he wont be dropped by Aftermath aka Interscope cause he is a big money earner and of course what is G-Unit its a joke they had 3 members when they started Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent. Now there are alot more ones in it every few weeks. Like that Olivia she is fine but come on no woman can top Eve she can rap.

I was looking at Snoop there on MTV news and he said before anything serious happens he will step in most likely with Dre and make sure no one gets touched. One thing for sure is you cant disrespect Jay-Z he is a great and his music says that. I can understand that Game doesn't like Jay with all his Maybeck and Crystalle talk but he has only began that lately on his old albums it was rap but Game has started off going straight to all the I am the best and I have loads of money. He needs to check himself and his background thats more a joke then I have ever seen. He according to Aftermath and the website has been shot 5 times which is actually a lie a proven lie so it is stupid him slaggin people.

On another note the new Benzino stuff is amazing he is getting big hopefully he will get it going and release stuff in europe some of the songs would really get to number one they have that sort of a beat. The one where he gets back at Eminem for Toy Soldiers is Look into My Eyes its brilliant. At least Em and him can rap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

****in hell! Thats crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

50CENT is so funny.Next he'll have a beef with Eminem :) Now that would be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

... man, i love this Belgian Hip-Hop .. don't know what they're saying but i'm feeling it!!

• Advertisement

read about what 50 said on the radio on mtv.com, he's dropping the game because the game wouldn't take on 50's beefs wit Nas etc!Cheek

I have the interview with 50 Cent on Hot 97 before the shooting I just aint sure if I can post it if some mod can tell me if i can post a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nate Dogg

As a westcoast rap fan I think this great news. Games album had too much east coast influenced beats & guest appearances. If he is just a aftermath artist he will not have to take orders from 50 who probably persuaded him to work with just blaze, Hi-Tek and other east coast producers. Hopefully his next album will be more westcoast influenced with production from dre, dj quik, battlecat, fredwreck etc..

He will probably still work with buck & he doesn't even speak to tony yayo & banks anyway outside the studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nate Dogg

heres a link to the hot 97 interviews http://www.dubcnn.com

• Advertisement

well 50 obviously didnt like da fact dat dre spent more time with game than with him.sharing is caring

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

well 50 obviously didnt like da fact dat dre spent more time with game than with him.sharing is caring

Well 50 cent was one of the executive producers of the games album, alongside dre. 50 cent also claims he wrote some of the hooks on the album. 50 cent probably spent as much time with the game as dre did.

from the interview 50 is a whinning baby. 'I dont even know what Dre's house looks like' what a whinger cause Game has seen it.

Its looking like Dre is ready to get rid of him cause he thinks he is too much work and he does right. then saying Game cant do a song with Nas I would tell him nas would kill him in a battle or in rap in general.

ok i have 50's 1st album nd its really good and all but hey someone has already gotten shot from his fight with game.Maybe he's doing it 4 publicity or since he wants 2 b as good as eminem and dre he thinks having beefs will get him 2 da top.interesting.....

oh not his first album i mean get rich or die trying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

NAS will rip Fifty's balls off and feed them to him. Can't wait, should be a good laugh.
    Game did right though, interesting to see if he can stand on his own two feet now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

I kinda agree.

What will probably happen is NAS will come back with some superb response that is far more skillful than anything 50 could *ever* come up with.

Needless to say 50 will continue to outsell him though (then again does that matter?)

I really like the Game album and hope his next album is as good. Love the Documentary.

I dont see 50 saying that game was in his house means he was whining he was just saying he took game in and tried his best with him.

Nas will probably not respond there is no reason to its not like piggy bank was the takeover he just basically said kelis made a song and nas likes her big deal. Piggy bank is a bit weak its good for what it is but not that big a deal will probably do more for jadakiss assuming he can come up with something good and as its kiss thats a bit of hit and miss.

The rumours last year was that dre was tired of game and gave him to 50 to do something with so if thats true he might not do another album with him.

From my post I ment that he was whinning that Game has seen Dre's house and he hasn't anyway Dre never wanted 50 he obviously wanted Game because he had him for 2 years. He said to Em when the bidding war started for 50 after he dropped the first album Guess Who's Back that he didn't want him because he knew he would be too much to handle and he is right. Look at him Kiss aint a king of words but he has more then 50. Fat Joe would get ripped apart but he aint a rapper really he is a r&b star I dont care what people say. Nas is on a different level then them all including Jay-Z. He in my opinion is the only rapper to stay to what is true. All his albums are his life not Maybecks and what have you. He just needs the right producers and he could be trully mainstream like Jay. Em, Jay and Nas are the only ones that have enough ability to rap each other everyone else is miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well 50 and the game have made up now. They're going to have a press conference about it(or else they had one). They said some crap about keeping unity in hip hop etc. Funny 50 saying that after he dissed so many people on his new album but anyway. I guess it was all just a big publicity stunt.

Also jadakiss and fat joe have made diss tracks in reply to 50's piggybank. They're out there if anyone cares enough. I hope nas replies!

• Advertisement

David19 wrote:
    Well 50 and the game have made up now. They're going to have a press conference about it(or else they had one). They said some crap about keeping unity in hip hop etc. Funny 50 saying that after he dissed so many people on his new album but anyway. I guess it was all just a big publicity stunt.

Also jadakiss and fat joe have made diss tracks in reply to 50's piggybank. They're out there if anyone cares enough. I hope nas replies!

Ya I agree it probably was a publicity stunt but they dont seem 2 b best buddies now neway coz if u look at tha photos of dem 2gether they aren't looking at each other properly and they are looking very serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bimmu

How nice, the two made up. Wonder what the next stunt for publicity will be...how I miss the NWA days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

I think we could all see this coming, me thinks it was a publicity stunt!

We all saw it coming

Advertisement