Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz

Options
  • 01-03-2005 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Does any body know where online I can Oz on DVD region2. I tried amazon.co.uk but I think they have only region 1 , which is od as britain is region 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

afaik Oz is only available region 1. I was gonna buy it a coupla months ago and all i came up with was region 1 of all the seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Never released on Region 2, as far as i know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

is there any way of playing a region 1 dvd on an irish dvd player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

no such thing as an irish dvd player
    loads of region 2 dvd players can be made region 1 friendly

but alas mine is a bastard. so HBO if you are reading this can you please release Oz on region 2 dvd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

There are, its probably easier to pick up a region free one in the first place, there surprisingly cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Probably the best drama ever ahve to get my hands on thoses dvd's
    aparantly Poet has released 3 albums anoyone know if there any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

I don't think Oz will be the same after seeing Schillinger with breasts in Nip/Tuck the other night. :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

For those of ya interested, Kirk Acevedo will have a regular role in the new series 'Law & Order: Trial By Jury', starting in the US this week. He's playing a D.A. Investigar, a far cry from his original role as the f*cked up Miguel Alvarez.

Oh and J.K. Simmons (a.ka. Schillinger) is a regular in the franchise as Dr. Emil Skoda - again a good guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

John R wrote:
    I don't think Oz will be the same after seeing Schillinger with breasts in Nip/Tuck the other night. :eek:

Was finking the same thing. He was a badass in OZ, then an equally bad dude in Spiderman & now :eek: he has boobs. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Oz is awesome, I might pick it up on dvd, region 1 is no bother as most dvd players play them anyway

The guy who played O Reilly, he's the main star in Hellraiser 6 (I always liked him in the show!) :D
    For those of ya interested, Kirk Acevedo will have a regular role in the new series 'Law & Order: Trial By Jury', starting in the US this week. He's playing a D.A. Investigar, a far cry from his original role as the f*cked up Miguel Alvarez.

Cool. He was a great actor as well, might look into this.
    I don't think Oz will be the same after seeing Schillinger with breasts in Nip/Tuck the other night.

Good god what?? I used to watch Nip/Tuck but now I've fallen behind, what have i missed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Remember watching the series on TG4 a while back, desperately wanted to get the series on DVD, so I contacted TG4 directly who politely informed me that its not available on Region 2 and to get a NTSC player, couldn't be arsed so gave up, but now this thread has come up i'm interested again.Thanks.

Advertisement