Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nathan Barley Eps 2-3

Options
  • 01-03-2005 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Anyone see episodes 2 and 3 of Nathan Barley? It seems like each one is very diferent. Ep 2 was utter rubbish I thought, after a promising start with Ep 1. Ep 3 was classic gross-out Chris Morris stuff, and very good p1sstake of Dave Stewart to boot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Barley is very hit and miss
    I like a lot of his old stuff though

I saw him in some program on bb2 on saunday night with what looked like the leauge of gentlemen actors is this another new thing or an old show I missed first time round?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

This show hasn't delivered IMHO. Each ep certainly has a fair few lol moments in it but the story/setting just isn't interesting and you find yourself not really giving a toss about anything thats going on it it.

After the first ep I was really hoping/expecting that the Dan character to concoct some surefire plan to get back at all the knobends who populate his life but so far he just sits there biting his tongue and grimacing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i don't have any idea what the story is about, or if there's going to be a.. plot.. arc of some sort, but I love this show :) it's hilarious, and so .. strange

good on ya' chrissie boy

Advertisement