Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of a tv show...

Options
  • 28-02-2005 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Its really anoying me, I saw the very first episode a loooooooooong time ago and for some reason it popped up in my head again today but I cant remember the name.

It was a darkish comedy I guess about a teenger/young adult girl who had some coin that mde things talk to her... I think one of the things that talked to her was a little red toy animal.

anyone help me out ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

The queens nose, she used to rub the nose of the queen on the 50p coin.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Wonderfalls ?????

Shown no TV3 a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Shrimp wrote:
    The queens nose, she used to rub the nose of the queen on the 50p coin.

Hmm...Im not so sure, when I said a long time ago I was talking about a year or so.

WAsnt the queens nose on in the 90s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Elmo wrote:
    Wonderfalls ?????

Shown no TV3 a while ago.

Could well be, did the girl work in some sort of gift shop in that ?

edit: looked it up on imdb and it seem to be the show, thanks. Was it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

It would have been good if it only went on for a half hour but an hour long was too long.

Also a dissappointment as it was advertised on TV3 as from the creators of Malcome in the Middle :rolleyes:

Pretty much another series that didn't get past its first season that TV3 picked up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

The Queens Nose was on during the 90's, on BBC if I remember correctly, the main character's sister was incredibly hot.

Advertisement