Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

red rackham lingfield

• 28-02-2005 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

just wondering what people make of red rackham today at lingfield, 3.30. he is at 33/1, just got a text telling me to back him, from a usually reliable source.

his form and price doesnt fill me with any confidence, anyone else hear anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Aye, his past form doesnt inspire but your tipster thinks he knows somrthing we dont. How good a source is he? Might be a coup here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

his form is terrible - has been dropping through the grades on each outing to no avail. he can't get any lower than todays race - so if they have rectified whatever problems he has had in the two months he's been off it would be nice to know !!
    is available on betfair at around 40/1

unless of course "wheres me jumpa" is laying him in betfair !! :D

e/w money piling onto him !! gone from 33 to 25 to 16 on paddypower very quickly !!

worth a 10 e/w - fingers crossed !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Morgans

had a 10ew at 50s with Sportingodds this morning. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

Didnt finish anywhere, but I'd be glad to have 50/1 about any horse that starts at 14/1 every day. Keep the information coming.

had 10 e/w at 33s with PP - came nowhere though. But there was some money for him all the same - starting price of 12/1 from 50s earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

scargill wrote:
    had 10 e/w at 33s with PP - came nowhere though. But there was some money for him all the same - starting price of 12/1 from 50s earlier.

Wow. Looks like something was brewing. Must have been a lot of talk floating around about this horse but whatever coup was on the cards failed to come off. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Whatever you do lads, make sure you back this horse next time out. The horse was travelling well but ran into a wall of horses, Tebbutt didnt ask the horse to do too much when he knew he wasnt going to get through. 33s into 12s is significant money on a monday on the all weather

Well plotted up, but it wouldnt have taken too much to move a horse in banded stakes from those prices. My guess would be that the money is only lent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

sorry guys wasnt online until now. its a reasonably good source. backed each way too, didnt see him in the results so just presumed it was a dud. didnt realise he came into 12's i got him at 33/1 in paddy power at 2pm.

i read later that he had dropped right down through the grades alright.

Advertisement