Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Limerick based websites!!!

Options
  • 27-02-2005 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hey, I've got these two sites the first:

www.geocities.com/limericklions

Which honours the Limerick Lions basketball team!

and

www.geocities.com/dapainful

Which dosent have much to do with Limerick but is a great entertainment site with loads of jokes and games!

Hope y'all have fun, I'm really proud of the latter!

Please visit them and tell me what you think!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

limerick man.

I was considering adding a list of users personal websites to the limerick websites stick, do you mind if I add these?

also might i suggest a different host than geocities. http://member.boards.ie have five megs of webspace with the same login/password as the boards, and theres none of geocities crap blocking half the page.

I like the sites though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Ya Sure, by the way i have completly redone the limerick lions site as of the date (see left, message details). So if anyone else has any comments on either site just post them here thanx.

Advertisement