Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart?

Options
  • 27-02-2005 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

Ok,i live not too far from Navan.

I want broadband.Especially from ''Smart''.
    Its fast,so they say.

I wanna know,will they listen to me and bring broadband out here?
    Do they piggyback onto eircoms lines?
    Do smarts(or any other BB companys)go underground with cables??

More Qs soon :D
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

They do use the same phone line eircom (or any other phone company you are using) but a different exchange. As your area, Smart are dotted around the country and smart want people to register interest if you want it in your area so you everyone you know to register interest if you want.
    Here is the availability checker
    Check Smart Line

Also Eircom are planing an update soon so they would be a good reserve choice

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Unless you're near the Governments M.A.N. then they wont be serving your area anytime soon, from what I've read. Though they're giving some consideration (only some) to connecting up some exchanges that aren't too far from the M.A.N. with wireless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Register for the trigger program on the website, the more interest in the area they see the quicker it will become available.

Get a phone book and enter a load of numbers from your area into the trigger program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I am MAN wrote:
    Register for the trigger program on the website, the more interest in the area they see the quicker it will become available.

Get a phone book and enter a load of numbers from your area into the trigger program.

Brill idea ;) ,but u need acc nums

Advertisement