Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Or Alive Ultimate 2

• 26-02-2005 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I rented this out a few days ago and I was amazed! the graphics are brilliant, the gameplay is lightning fast and the Xbox live multiplayer element is to die for!

but like all games it has its down points, for this game its the nerdiness of the designers, it seems they put more time into figuring out the physics of exactly how tits bounce and how even the slightest breezes effect small skirts :eek:

but when you get past that part you see the greatness of the game! :D a defenite for any Xbox collection, especially if you have Xbox live, but even if you don't there are many different game modes to keep you occupied as well as a lot of secrets to unlock including 3 hidden characters and more costumes.

I give the game a 9.3

Advertisement