Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I take screen shots ?

Options
  • 26-02-2005 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

plz move if in the wrong board... :o

I see ppl on boards who have taking a screen shot of the window on their pc ect, how do I do that ?

Thanx in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nessa

Simply press the print screen button on your keyboard and then open Word and right click and paste.

Is this what you were looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

nessa wrote:
    Simply press the print screen button on your keyboard and then open Word and right click and paste.

or any/mose graphic software (paint shop pro - photoshop) etc...

Try Alt-Print Screen to take a shot of the active window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

nessa wrote:

haha mad, didnt know i could do that. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

lol, simple when you know how redface.gif , how do i save it as a normal pic, ie not in a word document ?

can i save it as a jpeg ?

thanks guys smile.gif

Instead of saving it in word open up Microsoft paint and paste it there and then save it.

• Advertisement

:D thanx nessa you're a star ;)

i have it sorted now... i'm just trying to host it on http://tinypic.com/ but the site seems very slow, ah well not to worry i have it sorted now...

thanx again :)

No problem, I never knew that's how it was done until my boyfriend showed me how to and I couldn't believe how easy it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

image shack is also very good

nessa wrote:
    No problem, I never knew that's how it was done until my boyfriend showed me how to and I couldn't believe how easy it was.

lol, what about the pictures ;)

lol

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

nessa wrote:
    Hehe, I must be spending too much time on the Internet because I laughed heartily when I read that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement