Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just making a little survey what is your favorite skater

Options
  • 26-02-2005 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

hi im making a servey to what is every1s favorite skater is mine are=

1) Brian Anderson
    2) Rodney Mullen
    3) Bam Margera
    4) Rune Glifberg
    5) Eric Koston

They are my top 5 so if u wouldnt mind replying with urs lol! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Sorry, could you speak in english please, I don't understand your language, surely you didn't learn that at school? This isn't the Irish national skateboarding forum, ok? Go post your junk/spam/trolling in someone elses 'skateboarding' forums -- IF they want to put up with your spamming crap. This is a general sports forum, not your playground, got that concept yet, no?

Let me say that again and be a bit more blunt this time for all you spoilt brats out there who think you're the next Tony Hawk of skateboarding but can't ollie yet and still persist in criticizing everyone else:

THIS IS NOT THE NATIONAL IRISH SKATEBOARDING FORUM FOR SPOILT BRATS TO POST RANDOM CRAP IN. GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE NEXT ONE I COME ACROSS THAT STEPS OUT OF LINE IN HERE, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN MANNERS PLEASE! :p

I am absolutely sick to the teeth of these teenie-bopper 'wannabe' skaters in this forum lately.

You caught me at the right time after hearing this a few minutes ago too:

Some spoilt brat had nothing better to do yesterday than ring another skater to tell him he sucked because he's an absolute tosser who needed to hide behind the phone to say what he had to say. Probably doesn't know what to do with himself apart from moan and belittle other people to give himself a hand up because he can't ollie yet. Or feels downright pathetic and needs to give himself a boost because he is so insecure about himself personally.

He doesn't even have the balls to say it to his face I'll bet, he had to hide and whisper from dark corners like 12yr old schoolgirls -- talking about a cute boy in class in the last year of primary school, that they wanted to peck on the cheek.

Spoilt, selfish, pathetic, ungrateful, self-centred and most importantly -- completely UNSKILLED skateboarding 'gimme-gimme-gimme' kids is all you get on skateboards these days, it's not about wanting to skate anymore, it's about wanting to get free stuff from other people because they have it and you don't.

Just take a look in the other thread about buying boards from the states, some guy thinks having an element deck is going to help him flip 'better'

GET A CLUE, ANY BOARD FLIPS WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. ONE MAKE OF BOARD DOESN'T FLIP BETTER THAN ANOTHER, THE SHAPE/WIDTH/CONCAVE/LENGTH HELPS YOU TO DO THAT -- BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES AND SKILLS, NOT BRAND NAMES. 'Ooh yeah man, I can only do 360's on my burton snowboard' = a retarded snowboarder and the same applies to skating, get it?

Apologies to everyone else for having to read this and the caps lock but it's the only way they'll listen (THE SPOILT BRATS WITH NO BRAINS THAT IS).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement