Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street.

Options
  • 25-02-2005 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

I Hear that they make episodes of coronation street in advance, does any1 know where you can get these episodes on the net??

any way there is some cool websites on it.

Tommy gets murderd by katie, its all over the newspapers and magazines

but if you ask me that story makes no sense.. but maybe when we see it! it might fit together

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

As far as I understand most of the Soap Operas are made only 3 weeks in advance of airing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doe

Go to corrie.net. They have pics aswell. But it's only for 1 week ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

boy1er1990 wrote:
    I Hear that they make episodes of coronation street in advance, does any1 know where you can get these episodes on the net??

any way there is some cool websites on it.

Tommy gets murderd by katie, its all over the newspapers and magazines

but if you ask me that story makes no sense.. but maybe when we see it! it might fit together

tommy thinks martins having an affair with sally, so tells katie this, she has an abortion and kills the baby, then katie finds out tommy was wrong so she kills tommy, then kills herself. Apparantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

Thanks thats brill.

KEEP THE POST COMING (REPLYS)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

L5 wrote:
    tommy thinks martins having an affair with sally, so tells katie this, she has an abortion and kills the baby, then katie finds out tommy was wrong so she kills tommy, then kills herself. Apparantly.

You mean she has an abortion AND kills the baby.... Wow !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

PLEASE KEEP POSTING REPLEYS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

boy1er1990 wrote:
    PLEASE KEEP POSTING REPLEYS!!

For Gods sake learn how to f-ing spell !!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭den.fitz

That would be a crazy story hard to see how they could make it believable!
    shocking!
    and I thought Fair city was over-the-top

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement