Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Jeans

Options
  • 25-02-2005 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the names of any shops in Dublin (preferably city centre) that sell Road jeans or cords?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

trribe in st stephens green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 houli05

lordgoat wrote:
    trribe in st stephens green

Cheers. I know this is being extra lazy, but anyone know of anywhere North of the liffey around the Henry St. area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Tribe is mad expensive.. Try Urban on Drewery street beside Georges arcade (the other side of the arcade to Georges street). they're great in there, and they currently have a 50% off sale that's on till Sunday. Absolutely everything except shoes are 50% off. Either them or G1 on O'connell street. It's only a tiny doorway beside a newspaper stand on the very south end on O'connell street. Hard to spot..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Oh yeh, I might add.. They're 50 euro in there till Sunday..

Advertisement