Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly download cap dates?

Options
  • 25-02-2005 10:50am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just got eircom bb on Tuesday gone.
    Up to now ive downloaded some gaming mods ive been waiting months for and have 1.6 gb downloaded so far according to the usage calculator.
    I have an 8 gig cap but when does this cap per month time out?
    Is it the last day of this month as per calander or a month from installation date?
    I suspect its the calander route myself but i want to be sure as theres not much left of Feburary and i want to use up my 8 gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

its the calendar month.

get leechin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You always nearly spend your first month of broadband updating games, software etc. and downloading all those fancy mods that have been looking so nice for so long.

Its the calendar month for both eircom and EsatBT/IOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Dcully wrote:
    I just got eircom bb on Tuesday gone.
    Up to now ive downloaded some gaming mods ive been waiting months for and have 1.6 gb downloaded so far according to the usage calculator.
    I have an 8 gig cap but when does this cap per month time out?
    Is it the last day of this month as per calander or a month from installation date?
    I suspect its the calander route myself but i want to be sure as theres not much left of Feburary and i want to use up my 8 gig.

Calendar month Cully, welcome to DSL... about time you chucked out that old ISDN. You should get nice pings with CoD and DoD now. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Kernel wrote:
    Calendar month Cully, welcome to DSL... about time you chucked out that old ISDN. You should get nice pings with CoD and DoD now. :)

Too right m8,great pings in all games now :)
    I would have chucked out isdn long ago but only this month our exchange was upgraded.
    Thanks guys.

Advertisement