Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZyXEL driver installation

Options
  • 25-02-2005 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Ive lost the UTV driver CD for my ZyXEL ADSL modem.

I've checked around the u.tv website. Its sooo crap, you cannot find anything there.

Does anyone know where I can download it???

Thanks Pablo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pablo321

Found it:)

u.tv/support

then click on the Broadband ROI FAQ on the bottom left

and it is the second questions in the FAQ

Don't use the search it does not work very well.

Pablo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Personally hate dealing with drivers especially when it's USB. Never really had positive experiences with USB. From USB mice, keyboards, modems etc all glitchy. I've had optical mice that just turn off and report Unrecognised USB device but when you put them back in they are picked up again until next time.

Much handier using the network connection. Im sure it uses less system resources too and no need to install additional drivers. Of course you need a LAN port but most PC's laptops made in the last few years have that as standard.

After saying that maybe your modem is USB only in which case you can't do anything :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Providing it's the same one as I got from Netsource, I can upload the drivers for you and PM you the details to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

And I've just noticed you solved it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pablo321

Thanks for the help lads..

Unfortunately my modem is USB modem.. I wish they had sent me the router they seem to be sending everyone else as the usb one is ****e..

Pablo

• Advertisement
Advertisement