Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter and Jane

Options
  • 25-02-2005 6:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭

Inspired by the Ann and Barry thread :) I remember reading Ann and Barry in primary school but there were the Peter and Jane books too. Was it Ann and Barry in junior infants and Peter and Jane in senior infants or something like that?

pjfront0du.jpgpeterandjane7qe.gif<-- this is brilliant :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

christ i read that book 23 years ago. :eek: :eek:

are they still using them or have they all moved on to anne and barry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That Peter character looks freaky. I bet he's killed before.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

In my primary school we had neither Ann and Barry or Peter and Jane. We had Dick and Jane who were from books from about the late 40's early 50's judging by their clothes. They had 2 friends called George and Betty (or maybe Mary) plus a dog and cat who's names I've forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

peter and jane books were better than anne and barry ones as they had hard covers and lasted longer. besides they were smaller.

did anyone do the hopscotch readers in primary school.

Advertisement