Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New BSG in the summer (stateside)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Heh was just gonna post it. According to Dark Horizons though the UK is very unlikely to get it first this time :( So it looks like we might be on to our cousins again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Damn cousins, i can never get the package to travel much faster than 5k per second... i always end up giving up in the end.

Maybe i could become 'cousin buddies' somone with a cousin that can send the package faster .... we'll wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

ixoy wrote:
    Heh was just gonna post it. According to Dark Horizons though the UK is very unlikely to get it first this time :( So it looks like we might be on to our cousins again...

Bittorrent is your friend, friend.

Better yet, if its first showing in the US, it'll probably be screened on HDTV as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My cousin is great. He can send me an episode of Lost in just under 3 hours. I think he uses some type of large cannon....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Fenster wrote:
    Bittorrent is your friend, friend.
    No I couldn't do that! I'll just ask my cousins ;) who, currently, kindly post me '24', 'Arrested Development', 'Carnivale', 'Alias', 'Lost', 'Numb3rs', 'Smallville', and 'The O.C.'... Such nice cousins.
    My cousin is great. He can send me an episode of Lost in just under 3 hours. I think he uses some type of large cannon....
    Yeah mine's cool too. Yesterday morning I asked him for Wednesday's episodes of 'Lost', 'Alias', and 'Smallville' and by the time I got home that evening he had delivered all three. It's good to have friendly relations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Fenster wrote:
    Better yet, if its first showing in the US, it'll probably be screened on HDTV as well.

Have sci-fi started broadcasting in HD?

ixoy wrote:
    Such nice cousins.
    You're lucky, my cousins are nice too but last month they got narky and said that I asked for too much and as I send them the postage, the extra cost me a fortune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

As I recall, season 1 won't be screened in HD until its run on Sci-Fi finishies, but most other new US shows are screened simultaneously in HD, so...

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

I never really got all this cousin talk untill I recently got in contact with my family connections stateside. It's amazing how generous they are in the US. It's a pity some greedy people are out to stop\hamper them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Nope :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement