Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Arrested Development on TV3 tonight??

Options
  • 24-02-2005 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Arrested Development was suppose to be on at 9:30 tonight on tv3. but they showed that stupid america magazine show Just Shoot Me. Does anyone know what the deal is?? Parkie was on after it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye i just came on to post that to see if anyone knew,what was that about? I didnt even notice until after since I was watching Without a Trace and had recorded AD on TV3.Dara O Brien was funny on Parkie though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Back as normal next Thursday (March 3rd) with 2x08 "Queen for a Day" - they must've figured they were too close to the US (despite the fact they didn't need to take a break at all - Arr Dev is off in the US until March 6th, when 2x11 is back, and it's a full run from there without breaks until the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

doh.ie wrote:
    Back as normal next Thursday (March 3rd) with 2x08 "Queen for a Day" - they must've figured they were too close to the US (despite the fact they didn't need to take a break at all - Arr Dev is off in the US until March 6th, when 2x11 is back, and it's a full run from there without breaks until the end of the season.
    Also worth mentioning, there's an hour long episode (not sure if a feature length or two episodes in a row) when it's resumed in the US on March 6th.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

basquille wrote:
    Also worth mentioning, there's an hour long episode (not sure if a feature length or two episodes in a row) when it's resumed in the US on March 6th.
    Two episodes in a row to the best of my knowledge.

Two episodes in a row to the best of my knowledge.
    Good to know.. the return of Maggie The Lawyer apparently! Zach Braff will be in an episode also before the end of the season anyways.

Ixoy.. what are we gonna do, mate? First, a break in Arrested Development and now almost a month and a half break in Lost after next Wednesday.

Devastated!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

basquille wrote:
    almost a month and a half break in Lost after next Wednesday.
    (

Crap. Didn't know that. Ep. 18 supposed to be good though.

Really regret not watching Arrested Development. Might get season 1 on DVD.
    Has it definitely not been cancelled?

cosgrove80 wrote:
    Crap. Didn't know that. Ep. 18 supposed to be good though.

Really regret not watching Arrested Development. Might get season 1 on DVD.
    Has it definitely not been cancelled?
    Yeah, episode 18 isn't on til next week though. Episode 17 was last Wednesday's episode.. was quite good! Episode 18 looks very good from the promo. In a way, the month and a half break is a bit of a blessing as i need to concentrate on my final exams (from Monday week) and project work due for the start of April.

Anyways... as far as i know, Arrested Development hasn't been cancelled. But they've shortened the season considerably. Only 18 episodes in Season 2.. to make way for Seth MacFarlane's 'American Dad'.

Definantly consider buying the Season 1 DVD.... absolutely brillant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

basquille wrote:
    Only 18 episodes in Season 2.. to make way for Seth MacFarlane's 'American Dad'.

Definantly consider buying the Season 1 DVD.... absolutely brillant!

The shorter season is a bit of a mixed bag future-wise. It certainly wouldn't be a move that would necessarily bode well. (Couldn't they have found room on the schedule for four more episodes, even outside the traditional September-May season?)

In any case, American Dad 1x01 was a hoot, so at least it's making way for something which, based on the first, will be pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

In the US, trailers for this Sunday's episodes shows
    that Maggie the lawyer is preggo and Michael is trying to find out who the father is

Advertisement