Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Let friends loved/ones know where you are after you're gone to heaven....

• 24-02-2005 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

http://www.raptureletters.com/
    The rapture: When all the believers in Jesus Christ, who have been born again, are
    taken up to heaven.

After the rapture, there will be a lot of speculation as to why millions of people have
    just disappeared. Unfortunately, after the rapture, only non believers will be left to come up with answers. You probably have family and friends that you have witnessed to and they just won't listen. After the rapture they probably will, but who will tell them?

We have written a computer program to do just that. It will send an Electronic Message (e-mail) to whomever you want after the rapture has taken place, and you and I have been taken to heaven.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Stark

oh dear god.

I'd love to see the source code for that system... :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

o.0

did you just watch feb 22's ep of the daily show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Well its:
    How is this accomplished, you might ask. It's a dead man switch that will automatically send the emails when it is not reset.

So if the guy who runs it doesn't reset it after a week the emails get sent.

Perhaps a bit presumptious.

PS yes Mordeth - just now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

So nothing bad happens to the non-believers after the rapture, we just get to live in a world devoid of born-again christians... it sounds like a sweet deal...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

So nothing bad happens to the non-believers after the rapture, we just get to live in a world devoid of born-again christians... it sounds like a sweet deal...
    That and the anti-christ.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl

i just finished watching it now too, then opened boards to see this thread.

crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    That and the anti-christ.
    And the Whore of Babylon, what will she be up to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

And the Whore of Babylon, what will she be up to?
    I thinhk i used to go out with her. ;) you'll most likely find her outside coppers at kicking out time. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Y'know, I should be surprised, or scornful..but I think I'm just used to this sort of crap from bornagains.

Advertisement