Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage Against The Machine tribute SAt 12th March TBMC

Options
  • 23-02-2005 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Follwing the success of the gig in January, Rage Against The Machine tribute BULLS ON PARADE return to play the Temple Bar Music Centre on SAT 12th MARCH.

Thanks to everyone involved with January's gig, especially the crowd for making it a kickass gig. We've added a load of new songs to our set following requests at the last gig, can't wait to play them live. LEEWAY will return as support after their excellent job opening for us last time. Also THE REALM have been added to the line up...don't miss these guys, they rock Very much.

Doors open at 7pm and Admission is 10euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I was not at the last gig, never heard about it, but TBMC is a great spot to have such a gig.

I will have to check it out, espacially as it's only a tenner!!

Good luck with the show. :cool: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 carl johnson

Aw savage, I was at the gig in January and was blown away, you guys RAWK!
    really lookin forward to this, I know ****-loads of ppl goin on the 12th after hearing about the last gig. Leeway were deadly last time, Definately worth goin early to see

Advertisement