Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RampNRailDotCom

Options
  • 23-02-2005 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

hey did you hear about the new rampnrail website=
    www.rampnrail.com

it is there but there is a lot of work needed on it.
    they have to raise at least 147,000euro or they will CLOSE DOWN the park! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :(:confused:

they need genorous donations

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

i raised €27 or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

good 4 u tnks 4 helping d park

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

The place is being run by people working there on a voluntary basis, making no money at all. It will close down any day now, I believe the lease is due and as much as you can raise money might help, I sincerely doubt it will be enough. They need more money than an ungrateful community can provide them with to stay open -- yet people still breeze in looking for a free ride.

They need somewhere around 50K to keep open and I don't see that money arriving through the door from a very much dissolved group of people riding skateboards. Keep the euro's rolling in if you can and pray that it lasts another week, if you care at all of course.

gud 4 u

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

wot u mean by a barring?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

ramp n rail is a sick prk...but i cant c it raisin that type of money.. if they put together a few demos and comps they might be able to get a bit of money together...

Advertisement