Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

government pledge 1.5 million to skatepark building

Options
  • 23-02-2005 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

No It's not a wind up. Page 3 of the Irish Times yesterday had an article saying dep't of environment had pledged a million and a half to help local councils develop skateboarding and BMX trials(???) facilities. I contacted the the government press office to confirm if this was for all of Ireland or just the Dublin region as the article implies but alas it is for the whole country. Should be more like 10.5 million in that case but it's still damn good news.
    Anyone with any submissions for design ideas for the Lucan or Bushy park projects send them to me at irishskateparkforum@yahoo.co.uk and I'll forward them on to the relevant councillors at our next meeting.

Advertisement