Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC students in St.Andrews

Options
  • 22-02-2005 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

for those of you doing the mocks in the 6th yr centre- stop taking up the whole ****ing desk! sprawling ur arms all over the place! 6th years need to write **** as well!!!
    felt i wud make a general accusation so i dont make the guy im sitting beside cry!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

eh.....ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Wait, there are people sharing DESKS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Christ 6th years last year managed to survive, Finchy. Get over it already!
    also they're only freakin' mocks! don't count for JACK! remember?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

wow, and I thought that st. andrews was a wealthy private school. Doesnt that guy who wrote the higher level maths books and revision (LSMS) books teach there. And they dont even have 1 desk per student!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

MUAHAHAH! Nice one fuzzy! And me can join in cuz me left last year, and me wasn't even paying anyways!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

You guys at St. Andrews wondering where your "Entrance" sign is gone?

Gwahahahaha!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭[RS] Finch*

didnt know we had one, and i kno theyre only mocks, but id at least like to be able to write the exam without some twats arms covering my answer booklet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AlterEgo

Andrews is a Dump
    Godsil is a sap

Finch are good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

er andrews is far from a dump. but godsil is a twat,
    i loved the way he used to dismiss all the hockey wins really quickly, and spend about 5 mins going on about how great the rugby team was, even though it lost like every match.

yeah i know, im on the hockey team and every assembly its like , "well the rugby boys did well only to lose by 300 points so lets all cheer them on, oh yeah and the hockey boys are world champions but lets ignore them because im a ****ing sap"

and the guy im sitting beside sneezed on me. HE ****ING SNEEZED ON ME.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

AlterEgo wrote:
    Andrews is a Dump
    Godsil is a sap
    Finch are good though.
    Who what are Andrews / Godsil / Finch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Andrews = St. Andrews College = a private school.
    Godsil = ?
    Finch = a band.

godsil is our headmaster.

finch who are you?i probably will remember you. is that fat muppet adam obernick in your year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AlterEgo

jesus.he is a muppet.Wouldnt call him fat though.

well he looked fat when i was there. well he probably didn't, but he was a wanker, so i'll call him fat.
    he hangs around with all the 4th and 5th years i hear. what a sad prick

yeah hes in my year. i used to hate him but i havent talked to him since like 3 rd year now so im glad, that was one of the best parts of 4th year, u only really talk to people u like and stay far away from the people u dont

its good to see no one really likes him,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

JC 2K3 wrote:
    You guys at St. Andrews wondering where your "Entrance" sign is gone?

Gwahahahaha!!

nice one lol

• Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Please read the charter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Awww, the memories of Andrew's *sniff*.

About 90% of any money they get their hands on goes on ****ing pitches. May as well ignore the fact that room 13 has a leak in the roof, as do about 50% of the other first ground floors. But still, it wasn't too bad. Although the showers were possibly some of the mosrt disgusting things I've seen.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

LadyLotts wrote:
    room 13 has a leak in the roof
    I have also been rained on in rooms 16, 40 and 44 *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

any of you andrews guys at the St.Pats, Navan match in the Quarter Final of Section B (Senior)?

You bet us 18 - 0, we sucked big time this year, I was the No. 7 for Pats. I would call you`se all something really bad because all the girls laughed when we ran onto the pitch but some guy came up to me after the match and said i play`d really well, which i thought was dead sound of him.

Still I`ll never forget beating you`se last year :D

P.S. Your Juniors bet us too in the Semi`s, how did they end up doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Fishie : "Olen kala" = I'm a fish in Finnish. Have they started that big new arts centre or whatever it was going to be and is the "International Annexe" still just a bunch of prefabs?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Yeah, the international annexe is till prefabs near the students entrance. What arts centre? Is that part of Project 1 or something? they're still concentrating all the fundraising money on sports stuff I think

Thanks for the Finnish phrase, I just stuck it into my signature!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

We got destroyed by Belvo in the semis! {FS} Finch I know who you are! Why don't you FRY up some eggs! Err post-hardcore emo! Leave Obernik alone he's sound he just hangs around with fags.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

i was on that j's woo we were class like class like lol like we ened up winnin de cup like lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

*coughs from dust of 3 year old dragged up thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Wtf? How has this not been deleted?

DIAF.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement