Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patti Simpson is gay

Options
  • 22-02-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭

So, it was patti that the gay character was. I had money on Krusty. What a rip off. The press release said "he" referring to the gay character.

Also, theres a lot of contraversy about it too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thought she was the gay character from the start.... i suspected it was either her or Selma.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

does this kind of thing not need spoiler tags?

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Draupnir wrote:
    does this kind of thing not need spoiler tags?

Yeah, nice one Blisterman :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

think you should change the title there mate......i was hoping for it to be a suprise :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Does no-one remember the episode years ago when their was a Gay Pride parade through Springfield and both her and Smithers were in a closet on top of a float in the parade chanting something like "We're queer, we're glad, just don't tell Mam and Dad"?

What a cop-out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Oddysseus

Does no-one remember the episode years ago when their was a Gay Pride parade through Springfield and both her and Smithers were in a closet on top of a float in the parade chanting something like "We're queer, we're glad, just don't tell Mam and Dad"?

What a cop-out.

what was the title of that episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

After searching a bit, it's Jaws Wired Shut - you can even hear the sound file here clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

well *with* hindsight is is kinda obvious. I saw that episode yesterday or the day before on fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Bit of Simspons trivia here but Patti wasnt always Gay.

In the first series (i think) there was an episode where principal Skinner dated Patti and almost married her but she didnt because her sister selma was jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Oddysseus

After searching a bit, it's Jaws Wired Shut - you can even hear the sound file here clicky

Great! Thank you. :D:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I knew it.
    I work for Fox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I read about this in the paper ages ago, i was wondering when the episode was going to air, and i missed it :mad: .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Who cares? This is what thye need to do to get ratings these days,the simpsons blows,it jumped the shark several seasons ago.Its actually ruined the brilliant classic show it once was.End it already before it gets worse than it already is.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

tvnutz wrote:
    Who cares? This is what thye need to do to get ratings these days,the simpsons blows,it jumped the shark several seasons ago.Its actually ruined the brilliant classic show it once was.End it already before it gets worse than it already is.

The parallel with Elvis in his Vegas days are uncanny. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Ok, sorry about the spoiler. I dont seem to be able to change it. Although it was in the paper on the front page.

Advertisement