Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL campus

Options
  • 21-02-2005 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Was down In UL over the weekend and found the campus to be quite impressive.

How much do students have to pay to use the gym? swimming pool? Is the arena well used by the students or do private people get in the way? Is it as brilliant as it looks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

dont use the arena much tbh...not at all actually! it's used by local schools for the pool but always open to students. the gym is..ehh...is it E140+ or something for the year? I cant remember off hand. somebody will give a correct figure!

and yes, it is as brilliant as it looks! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Aye, we're proud of our **** brown buildings....damn proud!

Yeah the gym is about 140 euro a year and cupla euro if you just wanna use it anyway, not that I ever have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

I think its €83 per semester student membership and if you don't join its €3 each time you go. Most will find that, despite their New Years' resolutions and new semester resolutions and any other type of resolutions, that the latter option will work out cheaper.

And yes, we all love the place.

Speaking of ****bricks, I actually have a genuine UL ****brick in my room :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Lucky bastid! I want one of the "QUIET! Exam in progress" signs.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

How much do students have to pay to use the gym? swimming pool?

83 for the semester 140 for the year. Man the gym is a killer, joined last week and still stiff after it -must go way more this week. Its a good facility though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

yeah, myself and PM found it, then threw it to/at each other rugby style :D

Advertisement