Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann has a Car - Barry has a Lorry

Options
  • 20-02-2005 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Ann and Barry books. I had them as a kid in the early eighties and I'm just wondering how long they kept going for? Does anyone know if kids in schools are still reading about their amazing adventures?

Also - if anyone has an old Ann and Barry book in decent condition I would love to get a hold of one and would even buy it off you.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I have the complete collection somewhere. Not for sale tho ;) Indeed they were still goin strong around the early 90s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Not for sale eh? What about a loan then?

Oh pretty please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I wonder what Ann and Barry would be doing today? I suspect they'd have grown up as very warped individuals...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I remember the shape of their shoes -it was a bit off and used to annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

You guys might get a kick out of these.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Where did you get those? Is there more online?

Still looking for someone nice and friendly who will send me an Ann and Barry book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You guys might get a kick out of these.... :D

Sir/Madam: I am in your debt!

Someone just sent them to me in an email. I'm havent a clue where they came from. Pretty funny though! :D
    I tired doing a seach for Ann and Barry on the internet but couldn't find anthing... maybe if you were able to get the name of the publishers you might be able to seach under their name.

Sarky wrote:
    Sir/Madam: I am in your debt!

It's madam... and you're most welcome! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They are no longer part of the list of current books for primary.
    they are using the cj fallon starways series now a new baby

There is a Daddy. Mammy, Gran, Helen who is 9, Connor who is 6, Jill who is 3 and mammy is you guessed it going to have a nother one. Additions to the
    household is bunny the rabbit and rex the dog.

• Advertisement
Advertisement