Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention All Drummers

Options
  • 20-02-2005 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey, myself and a singer/rhythm guitarist have been jamming together for a good while now. We're looking to form a good solid rock band, no metal or psychadellic funk weirdness - just great rock. We've got in touch with a music school that are gonna send us their best and brightest lead guitarist (who comes complete with solo playing ability), so all we needed now is the fabled drummer!

I'm 19, the singer/rhythm guitarist is 17, but we're very serious about this and want to get gigging, but we're more than happy to wait until everyone feels ready. So don't worry, we're very enthusiastic, but there'll be no gigs arranged 1 week after we first meet up! If you're interested, PM me and we can arrange to meet in a rehearsal studio. The songs my mate has written have already gotten the thumbs up from a band manager I know, and I quote "He's got great potential, sure I've managed a lot f***ing worse!"

Cheers, hope to hear from you.

Advertisement